Halti Training Lead
- The HALTI Training Lead, designed by Dr. Roger Mugford, is a ﬁrm favourite with dog trainers worldwide due to its versatility and comfort in use
- Available in two different widths (Small: 15mm / Large: 25mm) and a choice of red or black, it is a multi-functional, double-ended lead that can be used in 8 different ways with a maximum length of 2 metres
- It is made from soft padded material, which makes it very comfortable to hold and perfect for all types of training
- With three different lead length options, the HALTI Training Lead can be used for general walking or obedience training
- When used in conjunction with a HALTI Headcollar or Harness, the double trigger clip design provides optimum steering and control for non-pull training
Both in the education at home, as well as a professional training a Halti is an effective support. This Halti Training Lead in black can be used as a normal leash or with the Halti halter or Halti dishes as a double rope system. It consists of a soft, padded fabric and is 200 cm long. The delivery includes a multilingual training manual.